Team Sirius Off Season Training Camp - 11th and 12th January 2019
Sorry the 2019 off-season camp is now full! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about future camps.
Team Sirius Tri Camp - January 11th and 12th 2019( note * all proceeds directly to Believe Ranch and Rescue to help save more lives! )
Login or Join the Team Sirius Tri club to receive a $100 discount.
Club membership includes the benefits :
- No.1 ranked female coached triathlon club in the world
- Weekly live chat with Siri & Bek
- Sponsor discounts 20-60% off products from ROKA, Normatec, ReST beds, RudyProject, On-Running, Quintana Roo
- Early bird Ironman event entries & VIP service at races
- *When you join now you get the camp for only $799!
We will cover:
- How to train in the off season and maintain and improve fitness
- Key session to include in the off season
- How to plan for race season
- What brings out the best in you?
- How do you grow and develop each year?
- How do you step up day after day and be better than you were the day before?
- Mind body spirit
- How to handle pressure
- How to manage adversity
- How to see failure as an incredible opportunity for growth
- How to train consistently and perform at the highest level
World Championship Coaching with Team Sirius Squad
- Expert coaching from world renowned Siri Lindley & professional triathlete Rebekah Keat
- Training sessions for swim bike and run simulating how Siri coaches her Professional athletes on our iconic Boulder training grounds. (Sessions grouped according to fitness levels and abilities)
- Sessions on our Team Sirius stomping grounds including swimming at Flat Irons Athletic Club, running the Boulder trails and riding the foothills (weather dependent).
- One on one analysis and feedback on form, technique and current training
- Quality one on one time with Siri and Bek including dinner at their home!
- Individual Video technique analysis and take home pack on each discipline
- Siri will speak about her journey in the sport and how she found herself through triathlon
Great swag, discounts, and more!
- Normatec recovery boots available for all athletes
- Fireside chat with Siri and Bek.
- Awesome swag bag!
- Significant discounts from all Team Sirius sponsors: Roka, Normatec, REsT Beds & RudyProject, On-Running, Quintana Roo
- Please contact us with questions:
Transport, meals and accommodation are NOT provided.
( note * all profits go directly to Believe Ranch and Rescue to help save more lives! )
Travel and Accommodation Suggestions
Airport: Denver Aiport
Within 5 miles: Niwot Inn.
Within 7 miles: Hampton Inn.
Other options in the Longmont area on Trip Advisor.
Boulder area within 10 miles: St Julien 5 star Boutique Hotel